Made to Order Lead Times
Please review the lead time listed below. This is the time it takes to craft your ring by hand to your exact specifications. This time does not include shipping time of 2 Business Days.
|7-10 Business Days||Plain Titanium, Cobalt, Zirconium|
|9-13 Business Days||Carved Titanium, Cobalt, Zirconium, Cerakote, Inlays (Meteorite, Wood, etc), Sleeves (Non-Precious), Damascus Steel|
|14-17 Business Days||Gemstones, Diamonds, Precious Metals excluding Palladium/Platinum|
|20-23 Business Days||Custom Bands, Palladium, Platinum|
Can I return or exchange my Made to Order ring?
Made to Order rings are not eligible for return. We crafted this ring specifically for you and we cannot sell it to another client.
Made to Order rings are eligible for a size exchange. The fee to complete a size exchange on a Made to Order ring is 10% of the retail value (not sale price). Made to Order rings are eligible to exchange for a different style for a 50% claim fee of the retail value (not sale price).
- Custom rings are in the Made to Order category but since we made this ring custom for you they are not eligible for exchange or return.
- Once you notify us by email at email@example.com that you would like to begin an exchange we will send you an invoice for the cost of the claim. Once this invoice is completed we will send you the Return Authorization Number along with the paperwork and instructions on how to proceed with the exchange.
Can I rush production on my Made to Order ring?
Rush Fees on Made to Order rings start at $50 and price is confirmed once we speak to the production team. If you would like to a rush on production please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request. Rush availability and pricing vary by seasonality and/or workload.
Lifetime Warranty and Resizing
All Made to Order & Custom bands are covered under the Lifetime Warranty. Should a piece fail structurally it will be replaced, a $30 warranty claim fee applies. Guarantee is forfeited if there are signs of abuse or alteration, other than normal wear and tear. Lost/Stolen bands are not covered.
- Lifetime Resizing is not applicable on Made to Order rings since these pieces are handcrafted to your exact specifications.
Custom Bands Specific Information
- Unless noted, custom pieces carry a lifetime guarantee. If a piece should ever fail because of defect, it will be replaced with a $30 claim fee. Claim fees on size exchanges will vary based on the complexity and style of each custom ring. Custom pieces are not eligible for return.
- 3D renderings may be requested before an order is placed. Renderings start at $50 depending on the intricacy of the band. Renderings will be complete within 5 business days.
- The custom band process begins with an appointment to speak with a Wedding Hero. Your appointment will take about 20-30 minutes and you will need access to a computer or smartphone to view a presentation and/or email correspondence. We can typically send a 2D image of your potential custom ring on the spot with our Ring Builder software but if we are unable to provide an image, depending on how detailed your design may be, then we will have to create a 3D Rendering, a $50 fee applies.