Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
All of Band & Vow's jewelry is made to the highest standards using quality materials and expert craftsmanship. Our products are guaranteed to be free of defects. Any jewelry that fails to meet our standards of excellence will be replaced under our warranty. If your ring cracks or breaks from accidental damage, it will also be replaced under our warranty terms. To request warranty work simply contact us below for a confirmed defect or size exchange. If your ring style is no longer being manufactured, a similar style may be substituted.
Any water damage or third party alterations to the ring, except for engraving, will void the warranty. We will replace the ring only. Any engraving or custom work will have to be redone, at the customer's expense. Warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches, as rings are scratch resistant, not scratch proof. We are not responsible for any sentimental value of the original jewelry. Shipping fees are the consumer’s responsibility. You have 14 days from the delivery date to notify us of any damage to the ring that would constitute a manufacturer’s defect. If a ring is returned with damage after this period your warranty will be invalid and we are absolved of responsibility. There is a 20% warranty fee for all rings after 14 days from the delivery date.
Lifetime Sizing Warranty
Due to the hardness of alternative metals, they cannot be resized like traditional gold or platinum rings. Therefore if your finger size changes, you will need a brand new ring in a different size. We will exchange your ring for a different size for as long as you own the ring. Simply contact us to arrange a size exchange. We will only replace the ring for a different size not a different style. Any engraving or custom work will have to be redone, at the customer's expense. Warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches, as rings are scratch resistant, not scratch proof. We are not responsible for any sentimental value of the original jewelry. Shipping fees are the the consumer’s responsibility. Gold rings are not eligible for lifetime resizing. There is a $30 warranty fee for all other rings after 60 days from the delivery date.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches.
- Warranty applies to original purchaser only and is not transferable.
- Alterations to the ring, excluding engraving, will void the warranty.
- Warranty does not cover redoing engraving, only replacement of the ring.
- Shipping fees are the responsibility of the consumer.
- We aren’t responsible for sentimental or intrinsic value of the original ring.
- Rings can only be replaced for the exact same style and width.
- We may substitute a similar style in case a certain ring style has been discontinued.
- For International Customers please review our International Sizing Chart to determine your best size.