14K Gold men's wedding band with black carbon fiber inlay and flat edges. More than a band - this is an investment! Stay classic with a solid gold piece and be true to yourself. All solid gold bands come with a discount code to get a Tungsten, Titanium or Ceramic band so you can save this one for special occasions. Code delivered via email after gold band is purchased. Width comes in 8mm from sizes 5-13.5. Average Lead Time 4-6 Weeks. Made to order.
Free Shipping (No PO Boxes)
Rings without lead time 3-4 business days in US and up to 21 days international (includes processing time).
Rings with Lead Time vary depending on the ring. Just add the lead time plus 3-4 business days to calculate shipping time for US and add lead time plus 21 days for international.
Other shipping options (No PO Boxes) include:
2 Business Day Shipping USA
1 Business Day Morning & Saturday Delivery USA
*We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Times listed above are estimates and we are not responsible for any packages being delayed by the carrier. Please be advised that most carriers do not count Saturday or Sunday as shipping days.
In-Stock Exchange & Return
All US Clients can exchange a ring up to 60 days after purchase at no cost*. Contact us for a return shipping label (RMA) with the form below. We do have to limit this benefit to 1 free exchange. If you would like to exchange a 2nd time we can do so by sending you an invoice of $20 for the shipping cost.
All International Clients can exchange a ring up to 60 days after purchase but they must cover the cost of shipping both ways.
All US Clients can return a ring up to 30 days after your purchase is delivered*, $25 or 20% restocking fee, whichever is greater, per ring applies. Use the contact form below to request an exchange or refund and receive your return shipping label. Engraving rings and expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.
All International Clients can return a ring up to 30 days after purchase is delivered but they must cover the cost of shipping, $25 or 20% restocking fee, whichever is greater, per ring applies.
Made to Order Lead Times
Please review the lead time listed below. This is the time it takes to craft your ring by hand to your exact specifications. This time does not include shipping time of 2 Business Days.
|7-10 Business Days||Plain Titanium, Cobalt, Zirconium|
|9-13 Business Days||Carved Titanium, Cobalt, Zirconium, Cerakote, Inlays (Meteorite, Wood, etc), Sleeves (Non-Precious), Damascus Steel|
|14-17 Business Days||Gemstones, Diamonds, Precious Metals excluding Palladium/Platinum|
|20-23 Business Days||Custom Bands, Palladium, Platinum|
Can I return or exchange my Made to Order ring?
Made to Order rings are not eligible for return. We crafted this ring specifically for you and we cannot sell it to another client.
Made to Order rings are eligible for a size exchange. The fee to complete a size exchange on a Made to Order ring is 20% of the retail value (not sale price). Made to Order rings are eligible to exchange for a different style for a 50% claim fee of the retail value (not sale price).
- Custom rings are in the Made to Order category but since we made this ring custom for you they are not eligible for exchange or return.
- Once you notify us by email at email@example.com that you would like to begin an exchange we will send you an invoice for the cost of the claim. Once this invoice is completed we will send you the Return Authorization Number along with the paperwork and instructions on how to proceed with the exchange.
Can I rush production on my Made to Order ring?
Rush Fees on Made to Order rings start at $50 and price is confirmed once we speak to the production team. If you would like to a rush on production please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request. Rush availability and pricing vary by seasonality and/or workload.
Lifetime Warranty and Resizing
All Made to Order & Custom bands are covered under the Lifetime Warranty. Should a piece fail structurally it will be replaced, a $30 warranty claim fee applies. Guarantee is forfeited if there are signs of abuse or alteration, other than normal wear and tear. Lost/Stolen bands are not covered.
Custom Bands Specific Information
- Unless noted, custom pieces carry a lifetime guarantee. If a piece should ever fail because of defect, it will be replaced with a $30 claim fee. Claim fees on size exchanges will vary based on the complexity and style of each custom ring. Custom pieces are not eligible for return.
- 3D renderings may be requested before an order is placed. Renderings start at $50 depending on the intricacy of the band. Renderings will be complete within 5 business days.
- The custom band process begins with an appointment to speak with a Wedding Hero. Your appointment will take about 20-30 minutes and you will need access to a computer or smartphone to view a presentation and/or email correspondence. We can typically send a 2D image of your potential custom ring on the spot with our Ring Builder software but if we are unable to provide an image depending on how detailed your design may be then we will have to draw a 3D Rendering from scratch, a $50 fee applies.
Use our printable Ring Sizer to determine your size. Some bands have size recommendations within the description. Please review and use our recommendation when making your size selection. Knuckle size is a variable that may alter size needed as well, if your knuckle is larger than base of finger add an additional half size. Keep in mind printable Ring Sizers aren't the most accurate way to determine your size. If you would like the most accurate way please order our Band & Vow Ring Sizers for $10. You will receive a 15% discount code upon purchasing our Band & Vow Ring Sizers via email as a thank you for helping us get your size right the first time!
Click here to access our Engraving Form when adding a Fingerprint or Handwriting Engraving to your order.